15 Sep 2007
Here's a logic problem to get that ol' brain a workin'. Hadn't done one of these since about 7th grade before I did this one last week.
Five houses of different color are in a row.
Different nationality, hobby, pet, and drink.
1. The Englishman lives in the red house.
2. The Spaniard owns dogs.
3. Coffee is drunk in the green house.
4. The Ukrainian drinks tea.
5. The green house is directly to the right of the white one.
6. The stamp collector owns snails.
7. The antiques collector lives in the yellow house.
8. The man in the middle house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who sings lives next to the man with the fox.
11. The man who gardens drinks juice.
12. The antiques collector lives next to the man with the horse.
13. The Japanese man's hobby is cooking.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
I'll post the answer in a couple days or so. I'd post it below right now... but I don't trust you.